Camp Evergreen for Girls
Evergreen Daily Schedule
A Typical Evergreen Day
- Wake Up and Breakfast!
- Morning All Camp Assembly
- Cleanup & Unit Meeting
- 1st Period: Gymnastics, Basketball or Tennis
- 2nd Period: Movie Making, Photography or Archery
- 3rd Period: Swimming, Waterslide, Waterskiing, Blob, Rockit, Boating or Fishing
- Rest Period
- Milk & Cookies
- 4th Period: Cooking, Arts & Crafts, or Ceramics
- 5th Period: Rock Climbing, Dance or Soccer
- 6th Period: Choose from a wide variety of sports and arts to focus on one thing for five straight days
- Free Play Do ANYTHING you want!
- Evening Activity Wrestling in 1,500 lbs of Jell-O
- Hanging with friends in the Lodge before bedtime
Our Unit Leaders keep track of each camper’s choices to make sure they are getting a balance of team and individual sports, visual and performing arts, and all of the other fun activities we offer!