Maps & Directions
Please use the following directions if you will be traveling to Camp this summer for a visit. if you need more specific directions please contact Assistant Director Jason Sebell by email at Jason@kenwood-evergreen.com or by phone at 781-214-4451. If you encounter any difficulties while travelling Jason can be reached on his cell phone at 617-686-1533.
Driving Directions From The NY, NJ And CT Area
Take one of these three possible starting routes — I-95 North, Merritt Parkway North, or I-684 North — to I-84 east.
- Take any of these to New Haven or Hartford, and pick up I-91 North.
- Follow I-91 North to Exit 8 for Route 11 East.
- Follow Route 11 East through Claremont, Newport, and New London, NH.
- Stay with Rt. 11 East past the flashing yellow light (Route 4A).
- Less than a mile from the light, take a LEFT down a ramp onto Route 4 West.
- Approximately 1.5 miles from the bottom of that ramp, turn LEFT onto Eagle Pond Road.
- Follow Eagle Pond Road past the bridge. Follow the road towards the sign for Camps Kenwood & Evergreen.
- Visitor parking will be adjacent to the first baseball field you see, just beyond the Kenwood & Evergreen sign. Visitor parking signs will direct you where to park, and a member of our Camp Staff will be present to greet you!