Kenwood Daily Schedule
Our schedule is called “Structured Choice”. During our 6 daily periods boys have 2-4 different activities to choose from, that way you can focus on what you are most passionate about.
A Typical Kenwood Day
- Wake Up and Breakfast!
- Morning All Camp Assembly
- Cleanup & Unit Meeting
- 1st Period: Basketball, Soccer or Baseball
- 2nd Period: Cooking, Arts & Crafts or Ceramics
- 3rd Period: Waterfront -Tubing, Waterski, Wakeboarding, Kayaking, Paddle boarding, Inflatables, Fishing, Swimming
- Rest Hour
- Milk & Cookies
- 4th Period: Lacrosse, Hockey, 3D Printing, Archery
- 5th Period: Tennis, Photography, Filmmaking, Ropes Course
- 6th Period: CLINIC
- Free Play Do ANYTHING you want!
- Evening Activity: JELL-O Wrestling (Wrestling in 1,500 lbs of Jell-O!)
- Hanging with friends in the bunks before bedtime
Our unit leaders keep track of each camper’s choices to make sure they are getting a balance of team and individual sports, visual and performing arts, and all of the other fun activities we offer!