Kenwood Daily Schedule
Our schedule is called “Structured Choice”. During our 6 daily periods boys have 2-4 different activities to choose from, that way you can focus on what you are most passionate about.
A Typical Kenwood Day
- Wake Up and Breakfast!
- Morning All Camp Assembly
- Cleanup & Unit Meeting
- 1st Period: Swim or Boating Instruction
- 2nd Period: Basketball or Soccer
- 3rd Period: Cooking, Arts & Crafts, or Ceramics
- Rest Period
- Milk & Cookies
- 4th Period: Swimming, Waterslide, Waterskiing, Blob, Rockit, Boating or Fishing
- 5th Period: Rock Band, Rock Climbing or Tennis
- 6th Period: Woodshop, Archery or Flag Football
- 7th Period Club: Choose from a wide variety of sports and arts to focus on one thing for five straight days
- Free Play Do ANYTHING you want!
- Evening Activity: Wrestling in 1,500 lbs of Jell-O
- Hanging with friends in the bunks before bedtime
Our unit leaders keep track of each camper’s choices to make sure they are getting a balance of team and individual sports, visual and performing arts, and all of the other fun activities we offer!