Day 2 of our incredible annual Senior Camper Winter Weekend!February 4, 2018
So what did our campers do on this second day of our Senior Camper Winter Weekend?
- Woke up to a gorgeous NH winter morning!
- Had an delicious gourmet breakfast
- Went skating and walking around our beautiful lake
- Played a game called “Broomball”
- Tried ice fishing for the first time
- Went sledding all over our campus
- Hung out in an igloo big enough to hold 6 people
- Ate a whole lot of bbq chicken pizza
- Had a fabulous game of football with our counselors in the snow
- Worked on all sorts of art projects
- Played heads up, ping pong, cards, foosball, chess, and backgammon
- Paused to enjoy an incredible winter sunset over our lake
- Sat with our camp friends and talked the way only lifelong friends can with each other
- Laughed and giggled a whole lot
- Had a Mexican fiesta for dinner
- Celebrated 5 of our friends’ birthdays
- Had a sing-a-long with Scott as he played guitar
- Road around in under the night sky in a horse drawn sleigh
- Watched an incredible fireworks display
- And maybe most important of all…
Went more than 24 hours without even touching our cell phones and pretty much had the best time possible!
To see highlights from this amazing day with our camp friends please watch the short video below.